Waterhole Canyon Experience
Tours start Friday thru Monday at:
9:00 am (9:00)
10:30 am (10:30)
2:30 pm (14:30)
Tuesday thru Thursday by reservation or on-call basis only.
All times are Arizona Time.
Mountain Standard Time.
No Daylight Saving Time in Arizona!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start time.
Each tour lasts approximately 2 hours.
Rates per Person:
13 years and older: $48.00
7 to 12 years old: $38.00
Please no children under the age of 7 years.
Navajo Park Permit Fee of $8.00 already included
What to bring:
- Plenty of WATER (it's a desert, so please be prepared and bring lots of water per person)
- Hiking Shoes (flip flops are not hiking shoes)
- Sunscreen (with a very high UV protection. You are high in altitude, closer to the equator than where most people live)
- Hat (please take protection from the sun serious, very serious)
- Fun & Smiles
What not to bring:
- Emotional support animals
- Bags (due to the fact that you will have to climb ladders up and down, we can not permit any bags)