With a New Year we are looking forward at the Chamber to assist our members with all their needs. What can we provide?
1. Paycheck Protection Program guidance. For those appling for the 1st time or a 2nd round, we have your connections to get you on the right path for "success in receiving PPP funds".
2. Zoom meetings weekly on Business Monday from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. with the Chamber - Judy Franz & The City of Page - Gregg Martinez - discussing the temperature in town of what is going on and how can we best assist you.
Tourism Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. with the Chamber - Judy Franz & the City of Page - Gregg Martinez - discussing marketing goals for the City and our Business Community
3. Starting a business? Let us assist you with the paperwork in getting your business up and running - Referrals for CPA's
4. Marketing your existing business. We are here to continue to get your business highlights out there via the The Chamber Website, Chamber Directory Magazine, & Page-Lake Powell HUB (visitor center).
5. Latest info on Covid-19 and vacinnations.
Our hours are Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. till 3 p.m. and Friday 9-1 p.m. Our visitor Center is open Wednesday through Sunday 10 a.m. till 4 p.m.
We are here and ready to help so give us a call if we can be of assistance
Judy A. Franz